Monday 19 November 2012

Unit 2 - Secret Lairs: A little Scene Progress

Following my ogr i am currently trying to think of more ways for my scene to reflect my character.

A few ideas i have had so far are things like adding in rock carvings(statues), paintings, suits of Armour  maybe a symbol and adding in the city as a back ground behind the throne, to show his 'empire'. I'm currently in the processes of doing more thumbnails to reflect these changes.

I have decided to revert back to my original idea of the Wolven race stealing power from the human city above, based on feedback from my ogr. This should better reflect the desperation of my race as the smog is filtering down into their world from above, and their need for energy to advance the invasion plan.



No comments:

Post a Comment